Friday, September 26, 2008

MUST-SEE TV: PALIN'S FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE CLAIM TO KATIE COURIC


Here's a clip you must see to believe—Sarah Palin rationalizing that being able to see Russia from Alaska actually counts as having foreign policy experience. By her logic, if we all start watching "CSI" then any of us can qualify for detective shields.

youtube.com

"I’m not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who’s more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who’s actually done it?”--Sarah Palin, responding to a question posed by Katie Couric.

I defy anyone to successfully translate the above remark into English.

2 comments:

MartiniCocoa said...

each interview snippet of Sarah Palin makes me wonder what she was thinking by saying yes.

MartiniCocoa said...

"I’m not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who’s more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who’s actually done it?”--Sarah Palin, responding to a question posed by Katie Couric.

Translation:

McCain's staff won't let me look at poll numbers or any media for that matter. It is doubtful I will be allowed to watch this interview. Anyhoo, I'm hoping that Americans will believe in talk more than action and vote for the person who does the most talking. Which clearly is me and the old guy.